Raven built the Raven app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Raven at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information we collect
We automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Cookies, Log Files and Other Tracking Technologies
- Registration Form
- Control of Your Password
- Order Forms
- Community Tools
- IP Addresses
- Photos and Videos
- Location and Distance Information
- User Activity
How we can use your information
- For developing, providing, and improving our Services:
- To allow you to use your Account on multiple devices;
- To enable us to provide customer support, and to respond effectively to your inquiries and claims;
- To conduct user surveys;
- To notify you of any other important information regarding Services and any Additional Services, if necessary;
- To aggregate anonymized statistical data regarding Services and any Additional Services;
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligations;
- To verify your identity;
- To monitor, detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, Services;
- To verify yourself or to notify you in case any unauthorized use occurred;
- To notify information, etc. regarding our service.
- To improve and/or optimize Services and any Additional Services; and
- To measure the effectiveness of advertisements that we place on the Internet or in other media.
When and why we share information
Raven may disclose personal and aggregate information when required by a valid legal mechanism such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or when we deem it necessary, in our sole discretion, to protect our rights and the safety of others, or our members, employees, or properties.
Raven is not responsible for what other users may do with private communications you've had with them.
Your rights and choices
There is a possibility that Raven may obtain personal information relating to individuals who are currently not users of Services. Please note that, regardless of whether or not you are a user of Services, you have the choices and rights set out in this section if we hold your personal information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Apple (if you are using apple ios):
Google Play Services:
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app We collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding which information you provide us with. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Raven may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. - -The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Information about children
Our services are provided only to users aged 18 and over. We do not allow persons under the age of 18 to use our platform, and we deliberately do not collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you are not permitted to become a Member or use our services.